Careers & Jobs
Flexible Swimming Teaching Roles
We're always looking for the talented swimming teachers, who not only have good technical abilities but a true love of teaching. If you are excited about the idea of 1-2-1 lessons, are genuinely interested in swimming and enjoy helping clients of all ages achieve their goals, then we would love to talk to you.
- A true love of swimming with a friendly caring personality
- SwimEngland (ASA) Level 2 or STA Full Swimming Instructor Qualifications (or the equivalent international qualification)
- Experience of swimming teaching
- A recognised pool rescue award (preferable)
We offer swimming teachers a rewarding opportunity to work with us:
- Lovely working environment in private/hotel pools
- A variety of motivated regular clients
- Plenty of teaching with hours to suit (generally afternoons/evenings and weekends)
- Competitive earnings
- Creative freedom to tailor sessions while working within the SwimEngland National Plan
- Staff discounts at our web-shop (theswimmingshop.com)
- Minimal administration (our team deal with all the customer bookings and queries) so you can concentrate on teaching
Great roles, flexible times (from 2-35 hours per week)
We are actively seeking teachers in:
If you are not in the above areas, do still contact us as we are growing rapidly and other opportunities may arise at short notice.
If this sounds like something you would like to know more about then please get in touch as soon as possible for a chat.