Careers & Jobs
Opportunities for talented swimming teachers to join our team
We're always looking for the talented swimming teachers, ASA/STA level 2 or equivalent, who not only have good technical abilities but a true love of teaching. If you are excited about the idea of 1-2-1 lessons, are genuinely interested in swimming and enjoy helping clients of all ages achieve their goals, then we would love to talk to you.
We offer swimming teachers a rewarding opportunity to work with us:
- Work hours to suit you, from just a few hours a week to full-time
- Great pay according to experience and qualifications
- Build a loyal regular client base
- Improve your teaching methods and style
- Meet great and interesting people
- Working in quiet pools in our 4* hotels
Latest Requirement - our HydroKidz Swim School
We are opening a children's group swim school (under our HydroKidz brand) at the Mary Hare School, Newbury (RG14 3BQ ) in April 2017. We are there weekdays and weekends and still have some position available for:-
- Lead Teachers - Front of house and to oversee the lessons
- Teachers - To conduct the lessons
- Water Helpers - To assist the teachers with the children in the water and with a view to becoming teachers.
If you are interested, apply now to secure your role (from a couple of hours a week upwards) with our exciting swim school.
We are actively seeking teachers in
- ALL LONDON POSTCODES
- HAMPSHIRE (SOUTHAMPTON/LYMINGTON/BASINGSTOKE)
- MILTON KEYNES
- SWINDON/WOOTON BASSETT
- SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE
- BRENTFORD/UXBRIDGE/WEST DRAYTON
- amongst many other areas
Great roles, flexible times (from 6-35 hours per week), employed or self employed, immediate starts
If you are not in the above areas, do still contact us as we are growing rapidly and other opportunities may arise at short notice.
If this sounds like something you would like to know more about then please get in touch as soon as possible for a chat.