Swimming Lessons for Children
At SwimExpert, we focus on getting your child to improve quickly and effectively while having plenty of fun. Our teachers have all had years of swimming and teaching experience, and one thing we all agree on is that one to one lessons improve a child's swimming faster than large group lessons. We prefer to be in the pool with your child to help them improve and only work on the things that apply directly to your child as an individual.
- Private 1-2-1 lessons with ASA and STA Level 2 teachers
- For children age 2 upwards
- Improve your child’s swimming far more effectively than group lessons
- In water assistance - teachers are often in the water with your child
- Individually tailored content for your lessons (following the ASA national plan if you wish)
- Learn fast, whilst having fun
- Quiet pool venues often with your own swim lane dedicated to the lesson
With 1-2-1 lesssons we can treat your child as an individual and tailor lessons to suit them and give the greatest improvements. This method along with our experienced cherry-picked swimming teachers has made us the leading children's learn to swim and swimming improvement service in the UK.
Kids of all ages love swimming and we'd love to help them learn to swim or improve their technique. Get in touch with us today!Enquire Now